What is EyeCell and EyeCell Plus?
1. SDF-1 and PDGF = stem cell homing.
2. IGF1 = DNA repair.
3. VEGF, PDGF, SDF1, HIF1a, CXCL5, HGF, EGF, eNOS = growing new mature blood vessels
EyeCell Plus meant for treating the most severe vision loss cases only is the same as above with up to 13 additional bioelectric signaling sequences added with the further addition of a re-fillable micro infusion pump that is used to very slowly infusion regeneration promoting cells and growth factors into the eye carefully under control. The EC-15 composition intended for eye regeneration is comprised of adipose tissue derived stem cells, selected exosomes, selected growth factors, PRF, amniotic fluid, stromal fraction, micro RNA gel, selected alkaloids, oxygenated nanoparticles and eye matrix.
Is EyeCell FDA Approved?
What data is available to support that bioelectrics or microcurrent work for vision recovery?
Microcurrent stimulation in the treatment of dry and wet macular degeneration
What is the EyeCell Study Plan?
In the meantime we have reached out to other research teams that have already completed pre-clinical studies and in some cases clinical studies in these therapeutics focus areas and have offered to join forces with them in further improving the therapies forward.
1. Microcurrent therapy.
2. Bioelectric therapy.
3. Stem cell therapy.
4. Micro infusion pump therapy.
5. Pulsed electro magnetic fields therapy.
6. Exosomes therapy.
7. Proteins therapy.
9. Micro RNA gel therapy.
10. PRF or PRP therapy.
11. Amniotic fluid or exosomes or stem cells derived from amniotic fluid therapy.
12. Placenta therapy.
13. Oxygenated nanoparticle therapy.
14. Matrix and hydrogel therapies.